1. COOKIES AND WHAT ARE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded into your pc, tablet, smartphone or console when you visit a website or you access the application
with cookies we can memorize and recover some data on your daily activities, what type of dispositive you are using and if you are registered or nope.
The information that we obtain is about the pages that you are on, what type of languages, from where and how often.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
They are fundamentals for moving into the website.
- They remember the past action (what button did you press) or what pages you visited in a pass session
- If you are new or not and if not if you are registered or not
- Reserved area on the website
They remember the past choices of the visitor and they can be used for not form another ad or cookie that has been already shown and maybe irritated
- Remembering the options, layout and etc that you put and selected before;
- For seeing an already used service
- Live chat options
Cookie third party
Classic widget from google, twitter or facebook etc..
Cookie performance and stats:
From a third party as well but they need to record some numbers or for newsletters
- For improving the website and for managing errors or problems
- Analytics of usability
YOU CAN BLOCK AND REMOVE COOKIES
It is possible and you can delete them with some tool of your browser
Microsoft Windows Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&p=cpn_cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/it-IT/kb/Cookies
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT